Sunday, June 1, 2014

Still partying

Two more finishes from the Chookshed party.


These 2 placemats were requested by 2 of my Grandies.  When Charlie saw the Octonauts library bags I had made for Harry's birthday, he asked for a Tunip placemat.  Kai then wanted one but I couldnt get the character he requested.  I found the Scooby Doo embroidery so as he is a Scooby Doo fan, I decided to use it.  Again it came from the Diva Doodles machine embroidery site.


They are rather happy with them, and have used them at dinner time tonight - straight from sewing machine to table.

9 comments:

Helen said...

They both look wonderful !!

Kathy said...

Oh, I was such a fan of Scooby Doo as a kid! They look great :)

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cute! That is a great Scooby...

Chookyblue...... said...

oh you did well at the party......hope you had fun.......

Susan said...

They are great - what a turn around!

Joy McD said...

How cute are they!!! What kind of embroidery machine do you have? xxx

Fiona said...

I love how you are custom making all these 'orders' from your grandies.... so fun... I'm sure they pay you in cuddles
Hugz

Josie said...

You certainly enjoyed yourself at the party! Those placemats are so cute and the pillow you piped is beautiful.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are cute...