This quilt is called Daisy Street, and was a Stitchery Block of the Month from Patch n' Daisies. I chose to work on a very dark navy blue instead of the cream as in the original. I used pastel colours for the embroideries.
I redesigned the centre block, taking the top part from a design I had in another pattern (sorry, I cant think of the designer at the moment). I then added the daisies as used in other blocks, arranging them to suit.
I am not sure if it will show clearly, but the daisy I quilted in the sashings was the little embroidery pattern that Vicki gave us to use. It worked perfectly for this quilt. Thank you so much Vicki for being so generous.