Saturday, December 21, 2013

December FNSI


Last night I joined in the final FNSI for the year. Thank you so much Wendy for  organising us for our Friday night stitching.

I worked on some Christmas gifts, finishing off 2 "Dear Diaries" to give to my sisters.  I like making Joy's (JoyPatch) Dear Diary pattern.
 The books on the right in each of them are from Rebound Books.  I like to support this small business when I can - such a unique idea.  With every order I make I usually add something from their fundraising sale section which supports the Indigenous Literacy Foundation. The delivery of the books was very quick also.



9 comments:

creations.1 said...

Loveley Journal covers Marilyn - I am sure your sisters will love them. Off to check out 'rebound books' - sounds interesting!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....I do love these

Helen said...

Love the journals !!

Maria said...

Your journals look great Marilyn..
Sew nice of you to support the charity too.

Fiona said...

great journal covers and I love how you have filled them with meaningful items from meaningful places...
Hugz

Lyn said...

Lovely journals and lovely gifts .

Chrissie said...

Lovely journal covers, I'm sure your sisters will love them

Susan said...

Luck sisters - they look great.

Pinnylea Creations said...

I know just the person who would love one of these (January birthday). Yours look beautiful.