We gave him the art folder I made on FNWF, which is now finished and filled, I made it using a very good tutorial by Thimbelina. I hope he will have lots of fun using it.
A couple of other finishes this week - I started making a mesh food cover some years ago. I had made the frame using the Double Mitre Ruler by the Sewing Revolution. I then needed to sew some mesh into the frame. I thought it was going to be difficult to keep it straight and the corners "square", so kept putting it off. But it proved to not be so difficult after all. It took about 45 minutes to complete.
Now when we go on our picnics we will be able to keep the uninvited visitors (flies) off the food.
I have also finished my True Friends Tote Bag for the Stitch-a-long (from the book "Red Home" by Natalie Bird). This was a really good project to make.
There was still room to hang it on the hat and bag stand.