As I have been tidying and sorting my sewing room I have taken photos of (some of) my UFOs, with a view to finishing as many as I can for this year's Sew Its Finished.
So far I have reached 18 - but that's not all. I have all the photos in the UFOs 2013 page, and will add to it as I keep photographing. It is a worry when you think how many new projects will be started throughout the year, but at least I will see the progress.
Now I am trying to decide which of them I should start with. I think it will be the cot quilt, so it can be used while Vicki is still using her cot. I have put the borders on it now, so am up to sandwiching and binding it.
Following that - well there is plenty of choice.
Sammy is always keen to help out Mum or Dad with the yard work on their acreage property. So we gave him a new wheelbarrow to replace the very tiny plastic one he had been using. Now he can take a bigger load each time. Here he is helping to move the bark mulch.