I completed Sew This and That's club project for April. This was a project using the Sewing Revolution 6/8 ruler, and comes from the instruction book put out by them. It involved lots of measuring and accurate cutting - as it is using positive negative, so the stars had to be cut out neatly and the piece that the star was cut from became the negative square. We used applique wonder (fusible webbing) and tearaway stabiliser in the construction of the blocks. Once the preparation was completed the runner came together very quickly and easily.
My second finish is the transformer quilt I am making for my oldest grandson Zac. He is coming to visit next weekend so I needed to have it finished for him. I am pleased with how it has turned out.
It is rather difficult to take a photo of the quilt in this bedroom. And it is raining so cant go outside to take one.