I have finished a pair of cushion covers for this month's challenge. I have used some lace that belonged to my mother, combined with pintucks, some machine embroidery stitching and piping to create them. Because I didnt have enough fabric, I have used a cream with outlined pink flowers for the back of the cushions. They are ready for putting in the box until closer to Christmas, when I will put in the cushion insert.
Today I am making a pincushion, among other things (as the mood takes me). Tonight I will have to do some more of my landscape. I am trying to do at least an hour each day on it this week, until our next lesson on Saturday.