Sunday, November 13, 2016

Painted and Stitched

Take a preloved doll bed, some paint and fabric and here it is. 
Ready to go into our store, Eclect.chic. Ready for Christmas. 
We are on fb as Eclect.chic or our newly created page on Instagram is Eclect.chic_vintage. 
Our store is a little corner in Woolloongabba Antique Centre, Brisbane. 
Would love for you to visit. Either online or in store. 


A pic of our store. We are certified agents for Canterbury Blue Furniture Paint, a gorgeous range of furniture paint, infused with minerals and chalk, locally made and in beautiful colours. 
My apologies for sounding a bit like an advertisement. I wanted to explain to those who have asked, where I have been during my blog absence. As you can imagine, this takes a lot of time. The bonus is working with my two amazingly talented daughters. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot of fun Marilyn xx

Maria said...

The vintage dolls cot is very sweet. Best wishes to your daughters and you in your business venture.

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck..........

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Awww gorgeous doll bed... I have one to post too when I get around to it! How lovely to have a shop and be able to work at it with your girls! xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

How lovely Marilyn. Tgat center is a great space and your corner looks beautiful! Love the upcycled dolly bed too xx

Stitching Lady said...

I like that❤️🙋🏻....I wish zou everzthing well

Lily Allen said...

The vintage dolls cot is very sweet.Thanks for the share.
clipping path