Saturday, January 25, 2014

FNSI, and a road trip

In between having some more special Granna time with Kai and Charlie, and packing my car for my road trip I did manage just a bit of stitching. 

The top stitchery is the September block of "a year of blooms" which is our reward stitchery from our lovely Sew It's Finished motivators.  Under it is another stitchery but I can show only a sneaky peek. 

Tonight I am in Goondiwindi after a five hour drive this afternoon. Tomorrow is another five hour drive to where my daughter lives. Hopefully I will arrive in time for a late lunch. 

I will visit you at your blogs while I am away but probably won't manage much commenting. 

This is another unexpected opportunity to spend time with Grandies, this time it's Harry and Vicki. Can you tell I am just a little anxious to see them, even though it is only a few weeks since they visited us. 

12 comments:

Anthea said...

Enjoy your time with the grandies Marilyn... precious time indeed... x

Jeanette said...

Have fun & enjoy you time with the grandies. Hugs,xx

Fiona said...

Safe travels.. Nice to have a little bit of stitching time...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

have fun Marilyn and safe travels.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Safe journey Marilyn. Lovely stitching! Enjoy your mother/daughter time.

Susan said...

Have a safe trip.. Although you'll be busy I hope you get some relax time too.

creations.1 said...

lovely stitcheries - enjoy your Granna time!

Stitching Lady said...

Enjoy, Marilyn!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have fun...love the stitching.

Joy McD said...

Enjoy your trip!! xxx

Rosie said...

The stitchery is looking good, can't wait to see them completed.

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you had a nice time with the grandies..........and the family..........and that you didn't choke on the dust........